What to expect your first visit: On your first visit to physical therapy you will be evaluated individually by a physical therapist who will work with you to develop a treatment plan. Appointments typically last one hour, and we ask that you arrive 15 minutes early to complete paperwork and insurance information. Please bring your prescription/order for therapy (if needed), your insurance card, and a valid driver’s ID. Please come in comfortable clothes so that you can move freely during your appointment.
Insurances Accepted: Medicare, Aetna, Capital Blue Cross, Highmark, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Health Care, and supplemental policies. Please call with questions. Cash pay options also available. Worker’s compensation and auto claims also accepted.
Outcome Tool: Please print and fill out the form in the category that involves the body area bringing you to physical therapy. Bring it with you to your appointment.
- Shoulder/Elbow/Hand- Disabilities of the Arm Shoulder and Hand (DASH)
- Knee- non-athlete: Lysholm Knee Scale
- Knee- athlete: Lower Extremity Functional Scale
- Hip/ankle/foot- Lower Extremity Funcitional Scale (LEFS)
- Back- Back index
- Neck- Neck Index
- General- Optimal
- Vestibular (Vertigo) – Dizziness Handicap Inventory